【中英双语】艾诚向世界代言家乡黄山

无论我走了多远,

No matter how far I go in life,

无论我离开了多久,

No matter how long I've been away,

她,总在我的梦里!

This will always be my home!

那一片徽墨山水,是我生命的底色。

These mountains are etched into me, they make me who I am.

我是艾诚,我是黄山人!

My name is Ai Cheng, I come from Huangshan!

黄山,一个美丽而神奇的名字。

Huangshan means "the Yellow Mountains", an almost magical name.

这里是徽商故里、徽文化发祥地。

Huangshan is a rich and historical region, the birthplace of Hui Culture.

故乡的一山一水,一砖一瓦,都铭记着一个个古老而动人的故事。

Each mountaintop and river, each brick and tile of each village, each one carries an ancient story.

璀璨夺目的徽文化,已然成为一个世界闻名的文化符号。

A story of the Hui Culture, with all its depth and tradition.

悠久的历史、灿烂的文化,这就是生我养我的故乡,在这片神奇而美丽的土地上,勤劳的黄山人民敢为天下先、勇于创新创业,成就了黄山的辉煌历史。

This is a land of pioneers, of innovators. Our past is long and glorious, but our courage to try new things and start new ventures is inspiring.

“五岳归来不看山,黄山归来不看岳。”

"One Mountain to Rule Them All -- Mt. Huangshan."

黄山雄奇秀丽,如诗如画,千百年来,文人墨客留下了无数的奇妙诗篇。

Picturesque and grand, the majesty of these mountains have captivated poets and scholars for thousands of years.

黄山不会忘记!1979年7月,中国旅游发展的大幕正式拉开。

We'll never forget that in July 1979, Deng Xiaoping himself climbed Mount Huangshan, ushering in a new era of tourism in China.

如今的黄山,正继往开来,坚持新发展理念,大力发展“全域旅游”,推进新型工业化。

Today, Huangshan is pushing forward in its development, with a broader offering for tourists and a modern infrastructure for businesses.

“大黄山”、“大旅游”,这座美丽城市正发生着日新月异的变化。

The development of "Greater Huangshan" and a "Greater Tourism" sector is opening up brand new opportunities in this beautiful city.

“大开放”、“大交通”,日益繁忙的高铁、国际航班,把黄山链接到了世界。

The"Greater Connectivity" and "Greater Transport" initiatives are linking Huangshan to the world with high-speed rail and international flights.

绿水青山就是金山银山。黄山人不忘初心,逐梦前行,正扎实推进五大发展行动,加快建设更美丽更富裕更文明的现代化新黄山,奋力谱写新时代中国特色社会主义的黄山篇章。

But Huangshan's most valuable asset will always be the rare beauty of its natural landscape, and the people of Huangshan remain true to their selves and their dreams. As they push ahead with these modernization initiatives, they look forward to an even more beautiful, more prosperous and more sophisticated chapter in Huangshan's already glorious history of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era.

这就是我的家乡——黄山。

This is my hometown —Huangshan.

我是艾诚,我是黄山人,黄山欢迎您!

My name is Ai Cheng. I come from Huangshan. Welcome to the Yellow Mountains!

免责申明

1.本平台专注于提供资讯分享服务,所提供的资讯内容仅代表作者个人观点,不反映本平台立场。

2.我们致力于确保所提供信息的准确性和及时性,但对信息的完整性、准确性、可靠性或适用性不做任何明示或暗示的保证。

3.用户在使用本网站提供的信息时,请自行判断并承担相应风险。本网站对用户因使用或未能使用本网站而导致的任何直接、间接、附带的损失或损害概不负责,包括但不限于利润损失、商业中断、信息丢失等。

4.免责申明可能随时修改,恕不另行通知。请定期查阅以获取最新信息。